High Success Rate
Globally Renowned Trainer
Real-time code analysis and feedback
- Identify which tools in Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) to use for key data governance activities
- Organize data objects using classifications and business glossary terms
- Use Data Catalog Profilers in CDP to assist in organizing data objects
- Use Data Catalog to foster collaboration with colleagues
- Create and apply resource-, role-, and attribute-based access control policies
- Create policies for data masking
- View and interpret a data object’s lineage
- Find access history for data objects and policies
Data Governance Overview
- What Is Data Governance?
- Basic Concepts
- SDX: Data Governance in CDP
Organizing Data Objects
- Searching for Objects by Type
- Glossary Terms
- Auditing Overview
- Viewing Audit Information
Working with Data Catalog
- Data Catalog Overview
- Sensitive Data Profiler
- Defining and Monitoring Data Quality
- Preparing for Audits Using Data Catalog
- Inspecting Lineage
- Propagation and Lineage in Atlas
- Inspecting Lineage in Atlas
- Apache Ranger Basics
- Creating Users and Roles
- Resource-Based Policies
- Tag-Based Policies
- Securing Metadata Objects
- Providing Partial Access
Managing the Data Lifecycle
- Governing the Data Lifecycle
This course is best suited for data stewards and others who are responsible for or have an interest in, implementing regulatory compliance or performing typical data governance activities using the Cloudera Data Platform. Familiarity with basic data governance concepts is helpful, but not required.
We offer CDP Data Governance with SDX Certification Training in Singapore aimed at beginner Associate Cloud Engineers that can lead to your CDP Data Governance with SDX Certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 4 days of training.
When you complete the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career. Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Cancellation requests received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund (minus payment gateway charges), please reach out to our support team through drop a refund request to email@example.com. Visit our page for more details about Cancellation & Refund Policy.
The process of enrolling for this classroom training is simple. The payment can be made through different options by using a debit/credit card which includes MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express or through PayPal. Acknowledgment will be issued automatically via email to the candidates once payment is done.
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, UPI, and internet banking.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!