High Success Rate
Globally Renowned Trainer
Real-time code analysis and feedback
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises reinforce the topics being discussed. Exercises include:
- Using Kafka’s command-line tools
- Automating configuration
- Using Kafka’s administrative tools
- Tuning Producer and Consumer performance
- Securing the cluster
- Building data pipelines with Kafka Connect
Fundamentals of Apache Kafka
- Kafka as a Distributed Streaming Platform
- The Distributed Log
- Producer and Consumer Basics
Apache Kafka Architecture
- Kafka’s Commit Log
- Replication for High Availability
- Partitions and Consumer Groups for Scalability
- Security Overview
- Data Replication
- Failure Recovery
- Log Files & Offset Management
- Exactly-Once Semantics (EOS)
Managing a Cluster
- Installing and Running Kafka
- Configuration Management
- Log Retention and Compaction
- Commissioning and Decommissioning Brokers
Optimizing Apache Kafka Performance
- Monitoring, Testing, and Tuning Brokers and Kafka Clients
- The Consumer Group Protocol
Apache Kafka Security
- Transport Encryption
- Securing Apache Kafka
- Migrating to a Secure Cluster
Data Pipelines with Kafka Connect
- The Motivation for Kafka Connect
- Types of Connectors
- Kafka Connect Implementation
- Standalone and Distributed Modes
- Configuring the Connectors
Kafka in Production
- Kafka Reference Architecture for Apache Kafka and the Complete Confluent Platform
- Capacity Planning
- Multi Data Center Deployments
Attendees should have a working knowledge of the Kafka architecture, either from prior experience or the recommended prerequisite course Confluent Fundamentals for Apache Kafka®. It is also important to have strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and understand basic TCP/IP networking concepts. Familiarity with the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is helpful.
Join Confluent Apache Kafka AdministrationTraining and gain the knowledge and skills needed to land an entry-level job in Co. A Path to In-Demand Jobs.
When you complete all of the courses in the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career. Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Cancellation requests received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund (minus payment gateway charges), please reach out to our support team through drop a refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our page for more details about Cancellation & Refund Policy.
The process of enrolling for this classroom training is simple. The payment can be made through different options by using a debit/credit card which includes MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express or through PayPal. Acknowledgment will be issued automatically via email to the candidates once payment is done.
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, UPI, and internet banking.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have!