Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
Globally Renowned SPCs trainer
High Success Rate Guarantee
One Year Scaled Agile Membership
Constant Learning Support
The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives.
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes.
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand.
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline.
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process.
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results.
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit.
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization.
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream.
DevOps is a mindset, a culture, and a set of technical practices. It provides communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation among all the people needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain a Solution.
This cover :-
- Recognize the problem to be solved
- Explain DevOps and it’s benefits
- Describe continuous security and testing
- Describe core DevOps principles
Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
The Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CDP) represents the workflows, activities, and automation needed to shepherd a new piece of functionality from ideation to an on-demand release of value to the end user. Building and maintaining a Continuous Delivery Pipeline provides each ART with the ability to deliver new functionality to users far more frequently than with traditional processes.
This cover :-
- Purpose of mapping the Value Stream
- Evaluate the efficiency of your current Value Stream
Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
Continuous Exploration (CE) is the process that drives innovation and fosters alignment on what should be built by continually exploring market and customer needs, and defining a Vision, Roadmap, and set of Features for a Solution that addresses those needs.
This cover :-
- Create Solution hypotheses
- Collaborate and research Customer needs
- Architect for Solution for continuous delivery
- Synthesize the Vision, the Roadmap, and the Program Backlog
Building quality with Continuous Integration
Continuous Integration (CI) is the process of taking features from the Program Backlog and developing, testing, integrating, and validating them in a staging environment where they are ready for deployment and release.
This cover :-
- Develop the Solution
- Build continuously
- Test end-to-end
- Validate on a staging environment
Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
Continuous Deployment (CD) is the process that takes validated Features in a staging environment and deploys them into the production environment, where they are readied for release.
This cover :-
- Deploy to production
- Verify the Solution
- Monitor for problems
- Respond and recover
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
IBF Accredited SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) Certification Training Singapore Program offers a 2-days Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP). Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe DevOps Certification Training course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe DevOps assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
About Funding Detail
- SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) Certification Training Singapore is aligned with the IBF Standards, which are developed in close consultation with the industry.
- IBF accredited programme designed to meet industry standards and well equip with the competencies needed for the jobs.
- upto 90% subsidy for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. Participants need to pay 10% + GST to attend the training.
- This program has been certified under the IBF Standards and is qualified for subsidizing under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all qualification criteria being met.
Take the 2-day SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) training instructed by SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC). It costs you around INR 50K certification included along with one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
Yes, this certification needs to be renewed every year.
There are no such prerequisites to take this course. Also, it’s always recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) training & certification exam should have been part of the ART and PI.
The SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam is an online test comprising 45 multiple-choice questions. Participants will have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam and must score a minimum of 73% (33 correct out of 45) to pass the SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) exam and obtain your SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification.
You can retake the assessment and each retake attempt costs $50. Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Download and print your Certificate from the Manage Profile & Professional Development. Certifications/Programs tab (click on the paper icon to the left of the Certification Name). Please note that when printing the certificate there can be missing logos and signatures from the certificate. If you come across this issue please make sure that “Background Colors and Images” is selected in your printing options.
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!
Safe Devops Practitioner Training
Transform your business by delivering value consistently and enabling strategic business objectives with Safe DevOps Practitioner Training Certification at Agilitics. This two-day workshop aims at bringing together all the roles and levels in an organization to continually optimize the value stream within an end-to-end interface. The Safe DevOps Practitioner Training will be your guide to merge your business strategies with DevOps for optimum value on all levels.
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. By the end of the workshop, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to enable and support a successful DevOps initiative at Scale.
Expect enhanced efficiency and revenue with the Safe DevOps Practitioner Training as you acquire the skills to make strategic, technical, and business decisions that are streamlined for delivering maximum value. With DevOps, as a game-changer for software delivery services for decades, you can reduce time-to-market with continuous deployment and build quality with integration and alignment. Evaluate the value of your current Value Stream and learn how to synthesize the Vision, the Roadmap, and the Program Backlog in a manner that befits your organization in the long run.
Strengthen the foundation of your business with core DevOps practices and speed up the process of meeting customer requirements in a strategized, faster innovative manner. The Safe SDP Certification Training helps you understand DevOps as a mindset and culture so you can adapt principles that bring positive outcomes.