Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
Globally Renowned SPCs trainer
High Success Rate Guarantee
One Year Scaled Agile Membership
Constant Learning Support
It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment.
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale.
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns.
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture.
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work.
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value.
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles.
Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Explore Scrum Master challenges in the Enterprise
- Explain the purpose and the basic constructs of SAFe
- Establish Scrum Master connections in SAFe
Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Apply the SAFe Principles in the role of a Scrum Master
Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Explore anti-patterns associated with the Product Owner role
- Explain how stories and tasks may lead to anti-patterns
- Identify context-specific anti-patterns in your environment
Facilitating program execution
- Synchronize development with the Agile Release Train
- Organize teams around the flow of value
- Plan the Program Increment
- Execute the Program Increment
- Enable teams to release value on demand
- Prepare for the next PI Planning session
Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Build your KANBAN board
- Measure and optimize flow
- Build quality in
- Foster engineering craftsmanship
- Facilitate collaboration with Architects, System Team and Operations
Building high-performing teams
- Foster collaboration on the teams
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration
- Build trust with stakeholders
- Develop team skill set
- Build an improvement Roadmap
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam.
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
IBF Accredited SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training Singapore Program offers a 2-days Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM). Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe Advance Scrum Master (ASAM) Certification course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe ASM assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
About Funding Detail
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training Singapore is aligned with the IBF Standards, which are developed in close consultation with the industry.
- IBF accredited programme designed to meet industry standards and well equip with the competencies needed for the jobs.
- upto 90% subsidy for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. Participants need to pay 10% + GST to attend the training.
- This program has been certified under the IBF Standards and is qualified for subsidizing under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all qualification criteria being met.
Take the 2-day SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) training instructed by SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC). It costs you around INR 50K certification included along with one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
Yes, this certification needs to be renewed every year.
There are no such prerequisites to take this course. Also, it’s always recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) training & certification exam should have been part of the ART and PI.
The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) certification exam is an online test comprising 60 multiple-choice questions. Participants will have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam and must score a minimum of 73% (42 correct out of 60) to pass the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) exam and obtain your SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM) certification.
You can retake the assessment and each retake attempt costs $50. Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Download and print your Certificate from the Manage Profile & Professional Development. Certifications/Programs tab (click on the paper icon to the left of the Certification Name). Please note that when printing the certificate there can be missing logos and signatures from the certificate. If you come across this issue please make sure that “Background Colors and Images” is selected in your printing options.
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification
If you are working as a Scrum Master in a Safe Organization, then the Safe Advanced Scrum Master Certification will help you build on that foundation and facilitate Agile teams to deliver maximum value. With businesses gradually moving towards agile methodology, the demand for Scrum Masters has never been greater. The Safe Advanced Scrum Master Certification will upgrade your Agile skills on an advanced level so that you can guide multi-Agile teams more safely and efficiently towards delivering maximum value.
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers the facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement.
It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
The advanced skills that you acquire through Safe Advanced Scrum master Training give you added leverage against your competitors and with the rising demand for Agillists this training would broaden your career prospects. The Safe Advanced Scrum Masters Certification Training equips you with the tools to build a high-performance team while you foster relentless improvement on an enterprise level. With a detailed curriculum in place, this course is perfect for all existing Scrum Masters, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and those who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a Safe framework.