High Success Rate
Globally Renowned Trainer
Real-time code analysis and feedback
You will learn the role of Kafka in the modern data distribution pipeline, discuss core Kafka architectural concepts and components, and review the Kafka developer APIs. The course also covers other components in the broader Confluent Platform such as Kafka Connect and Kafka Streams.
- How to build an application that can publish data to and subscribe to data from an Apache Kafka® cluster.
- The role of Kafka in the modern data distribution pipeline, discuss core Kafka architectural concepts and components.
- Review the Kafka developer APIs.
- Other components in the broader Confluent Platform, such as the Schema Registry, the REST Proxy, and KSQL.
Fundamentals of Apache Kafka
- The Streaming Platform
- The Commit Log & Log Structured Data Flow
- Data Elements, Topics, Segments and Partitions
- Log Replication & Log Compaction
- Kafka Clients – Producers, Consumers & Kafka Connect
- Producer Design, Serialization and Partitioning
- Consumer Groups
- Kafka’s Commit Log, High Concurrency and Storage
- Replicas for Reliability
- Partitions and Consumer Groups for Scalability
- Security Overview
Developing With Kafka
- Programmatically Accessing Kafka
- Writing a Producer in Java
- Using the REST API to Write a Producer
- Kafka’s Read Path
- Writing a Consumer in Java
- Using the REST API to Write a Consumer
More Advanced Kafka Development
- Message Size & Durability
- Enabling Exactly Once Semantics (EOS)
- Specifying Offsets
- Consumer Liveness & Rebalancing
- Manually Committing Offsets
- Partitioning Data
Schema Management In Kafka
- An Introduction to Avro and Data Serialization
- Avro Schemas and Schema Evolution
- Using the Schema Registry
Data Pipelines with Kafka Connect
- The Motivation for Kafka Connect
- Types of Connectors
- Kafka Connect Implementation
- Standalone and Distributed Modes
- Configuring the Connectors
Stream Processing with Kafka Streams
- An Introduction to the Kafka Streams API
- Kafka Streams Concepts
- Creating a Kafka Streams Application
- Kafka Streams by Example
- Managing Kafka Streams Processing
Stream Processing with Confluent KSQL
- KSQL for Apache Kafka
- Writing KSQL Queries
Event Driven Architecture
- Event Driven Platform
- From CQRS to Event Sourcing
- Confluent Cloud Overview
- Using the Cloud CLI and Web UI
- Configuring Kafka Clients
This course is designed for data analysts, business intelligence specialists, developers, system architects, and database administrators. Some knowledge of SQL is assumed, as is basic Linux command-line familiarity. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Join Confluent Developer Skills For Building Apache Kafka Training and gain the knowledge and skills needed to land an entry-level job in Co. A Path to In-Demand Jobs.
When you complete all of the courses in the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career. Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Cancellation requests received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund (minus payment gateway charges), please reach out to our support team through drop a refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our page for more details about Cancellation & Refund Policy.
The process of enrolling for this classroom training is simple. The payment can be made through different options by using a debit/credit card which includes MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express or through PayPal. Acknowledgment will be issued automatically via email to the candidates once payment is done.
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, UPI, and internet banking.
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have!