Comprehensive Exam Support
Lifetime PSM Certification Validity
Globally Renowned PSTs Trainer
High Success Rate
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
- Clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
The Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework
- Introduction to Agile History of Agile Movement
- The Agile Manifesto of Software Development
- Scrum Basics
- Product Vision
- Scrum Artefacts
Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum Teams
- Scrum Teams: Cross-functional, Self-organizing
- The Product Owner
- The Development Team
- The Scrum Master
- Where is the Project Manager?
- The Daily Stand-up
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Coaching and Facilitation
- Introduction to Facilitation
- Team Essentials: Motivation, Performance, Composition
- Scrum Master in relation to Product Owner
- Scrum Master in relation to Development Team
- Scrum Master in relation to Other Teams
There are no prerequisites to attend the PSM training and or to take up the exam. However, it is always recommended that you go through the Scrum Guide very well.
We offer a 3-day PSM Course in Singapore with CITREP+ and UTAP funding support up to 70-90% rebate for Singapore Citizens. Aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSM certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course in Singapore will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.
Assessment once passing PSM I. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
About Funding Detail
Agilitics is one of the training provider partners with CITREP+ & UTAP under entrusted to develop and offer quality Infocomm professional development technology courses in areas aligned to build a strong core of ICT professionals with Smart Nation capabilities.
- CITREP+ funding support provides up to 70-90% rebate for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- CITREP+ funding support is also extended to Students and/or Full-Time National Service (NSF) with up to 100% rebate.
- Ge benefit is to encourage more union members to go for skills upgrading.
- Enjoy a 50% discount off unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year training benefits for courses under the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) per year.
Anyone can be a Professional Scrum Master certified and for that, you just need to appear for an exam and pass that exam to get certified. You can also enroll for our funded CITREP+ and UTAP funded Professional Scrum Master Certification Training Singapore with funding support up to 70-90% rebate for SG/PR Citizens.
No, the Professional Scrum Master™ Certification doesn’t need renewal.
CITREP+ is a programme under Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)’s TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative to support the continuous upskilling and reskilling of the Infocomm Technology (ICT) workforce through short-form courses and/or certification fee support.
No, trainees must be enrolled in CITREP+ endorsed courses/certifications in order to qualify for CITREP+ funding.
Trainees must be enrolled by an endorsed Course Provider under CITREP+ in order to qualify for CITREP+ funding.
No, you will need to obtain Singapore citizenship or Permanent Resident status before commencing the course and/or examination before you can qualify for the CITREP+ funding support.
Each applicant may apply for CITREP+ funding for different training courses or certification examinations. However, each applicant can only apply for CITREP+ funding support once for the same CITREP+ course or certification examination.
Upon complete submission of all the required supporting documents, IMDA will process the application and notify you within 6-8 weeks on the status of approval/rejection. For a successful application, the disbursement will be made via GIRO to the Applicant within 3 weeks from the approval notification.
PDUs are expanded as Professional Development Units which are issued by the Project Management Institute. A candidate is given access to the PDU when they complete the Scrum Master course. 16 PDUs for 2 days training.
Trainees who wish to claim for CITREP+ funding must submit their online claim applications to IMDA via ICMS upon course or certification completion. Please refer to the Claim Application Guide (617.31KB) for detailed application procedures.