Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
Globally Renowned SPCs trainer
High Success Rate Guarantee
One Year Scaled Agile Membership
Constant Learning Support
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise.
- Facilitate Scrum events.
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution.
- Support effective Program Increment execution.
- Support relentless improvement.
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results.
- Support DevOps implementation.
Introducing Scrum in SAFe®
Scrum is a lightweight process to deliver value for cross-functional, self-organized teams within SAFe. It combines the power of Scrum project management practices with Extreme Programming (XP) practices. This cover
- Examine basic Agile development concepts
- Explore Scrum basics
- Position an Agile Team in a SAFe Enterprise
Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
An effective Scrum Master is a team-based servant leader. This cover
- Examine the responsibilities of the Scrum Master role
- Explore the characteristics of an effective Scrum Master
- Build high-performing teams
- Facilitate effective team events
- Coach the Agile team using powerful questions
- Collaborate with other teams
- Resolve team conflicts
Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Prepare to experience PI Planning
- Create and review draft PI plans
- Finalizing plans and establish business value
- Review final plans and commit to a set of PI Objectives
- Facilitate an effective PI Planning
Facilitating Iteration execution
- Plan the Iteration
- Track the Iteration progress
- Refine the backlog
- Facilitate the Iteration Review
- Facilitate relentless improvement
- Support DevOps and Release on Demand
Finishing the Program Increment
- Coach the IP Iteration
- Prepare the team for the Inspect and Adapt event
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam.
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
IBF Accredited SAFe® Scrum Master Certification Training Singapore Programmes offers a 2-days Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SSM). Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe Scrum Master Certification course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe Scrum Master assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
About Funding Detail
- SAFe® Scrum Master Certification Training Singapore is aligned with the IBF Standards, which are developed in close consultation with the industry.
- IBF accredited programme designed to meet industry standards and well equip with the competencies needed for the jobs.
- upto 90% subsidy for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. Participants need to pay 10% + GST to attend the training.
- This program has been certified under the IBF Standards and is qualified for subsidizing under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all qualification criteria being met.
Take the 2-day SAFe® Scrum Master (SM) training instructed by SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC). It costs you around INR 50K certification included along with one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
Yes, this certification needs to be renewed every year.
There are no such prerequisites to take this course. Also, it’s always recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SM) training & certification exam should have been part of the ART and PI.
The SAFe® Scrum Master (SM) certification exam is an online test comprising 45 multiple-choice questions. Participants will have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam and must score a minimum of 75% (35 correct out of 45) to pass the SAFe® Scrum Master (SM) exam and obtain your SAFe® Scrum Master (SM) certification.
You can retake the assessment and each retake attempt costs $50. Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Download and print your Certificate from the Manage Profile & Professional Development. Certifications/Programs tab (click on the paper icon to the left of the Certification Name). Please note that when printing the certificate there can be missing logos and signatures from the certificate. If you come across this issue please make sure that “Background Colors and Images” is selected in your printing options.
Scaled Agile, Inc. is the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!
SAFe® Scrum Master Certification Training Singapore
Coach Agile teams on an enterprise level and deliver maximum business value with the Safe Scrum Master certification at Agilitics. The Safe Scrum Master Certification is perfect for Agilists who want to develop an Agile mindset and perform the role of a Scrum Master in a Safe Enterprise executing tactical skills for optimum value and profit. In this two-day course, attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
With an organizational approach, the Safe Scrum Master Certification Training is perfect for Program Managers, Project Managers, and Scrum Masters to understand the Agile Framework effectively to optimize team efficiency in a safe and agile manner. This training will help you in creating successful products from inception to retirement using Agile techniques, and by the end of the training, you will have a complete understanding of the quality of the product. This entire process will help you in understanding the core fundamentals of a Safe framework on an enterprise level and minimize the communication gap between multiple teams of an enterprise.
While the Certified Scrum Master gives you a basic understanding of the Agile mindset, roles, and responsibilities of a Scrum Master, the Safe Scrum Master Certification enables you to resolve scaling issues in an organization that could otherwise be much harder to analyze with the help of basic Scrum framework. Given the high demand in the industry from efficient Scrum Masters, the Safe Scrum Master Certification will give you an edge against your competitors and help you become a valuable asset to your organization.