English, Japanese Languages
Multiple choice questions
$99 Registration fee
The Cloud Digital Leader exam assesses your knowledge in these areas:
- Digital transformation with Google Cloud (~10% of the exam)
- Innovating with data and Google Cloud (~30% of the exam)
- Infrastructure and application modernization (~30% of the exam)
- Google Cloud security and operations (~30% of the exam)
Understand what’s on the exam
- The exam guide contains a list of topics that may be assessed on the exam. Review the exam guide to determine if your knowledge aligns with the topics on the exam.
Expand your knowledge with training
- Follow the learning path
Prepare for the exam by following the Cloud Digital Leader learning path. Explore online training and other resources from Google Cloud.
- Additional Resources
Cloud Digital Leader Study Guide
Cloud Digital Leader on YouTube
Google Cloud Adoption Framework Impact Study
Google Cloud Solutions
Cloud Customer Case Studies
Best Practices for Enterprise Organizations
Prepare with sample questions
- The Cloud Digital Leader sample questions will familiarize you with the format of exam questions and example content that may be covered on the exam. The sample questions do not represent the range of topics or level of difficulty of questions presented on the exam. Performance on the sample questions should not be used to predict your Cloud Digital Leader exam result.
There is no limit to the number of times you can complete the sample questions. The sample questions are not timed. If you close the sample questions while in progress, your work won’t be saved and you will have to start from the beginning. The sample questions are currently available in English only.
Exam Delivery Method
Join Google Cloud Digital Leader certification Training and gain the knowledge and skills needed to land an entry-level job in Cloud Platform. A Path to In-Demand Jobs. No Experience Necessary.
Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. The Cloud Digital Leader certification is valid for three years from the date of certification. Recertification is accomplished by retaking the exam during the recertification eligibility time period and achieving a passing score. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days prior to your certification expiration date.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches