High Success Rate
Globally Renowned PSTs Trainer
Real-time code analysis and feedback
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud
- Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Make basic use of Cloud Deployment Manager, Google’s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates
- Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Make basic use of Google Stackdriver, Google’s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system
Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Explain the advantages of Google Cloud Platform.
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones.
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a- Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud Platform.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management.
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform.
Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine.
- Understand the various Google Cloud Platform networking and operational tools and services.
- Lab: Compute Engine
Storage in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore.
- Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Cloud Storage and Cloud SQL
Containers in the Cloud
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Kubernetes Engine and Kubernetes.
- Lab: Kubernetes Engine
Applications in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine.
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints.
- Lab: App Engine
Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Understand options for software developers to host their source code.
- Understand the purpose of template-based creation and management of resources.
- Understand the purpose of integrated monitoring, alerting, and debugging.
- Lab: Deployment Manager and Stackdriver
Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platforms.
- Lab: BigQuery
Familiarity with the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors. This class is intended for the following:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs.
Join Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Training and gain the knowledge and skills needed to land an entry-level job in Cloud Platform Fundamentals. A Path to In-Demand Jobs. No Experience Necessary.
When you complete all of the Google cloud training courses in the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career. Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
Funding & Price Chart
|Individual / Company Sponsored
(Banking and Finance)
(Non Banking and Finance)
|Singaporeans age 40 and above (70% funding)||Singaporeans age below 40 and all PRs (50% funding)||(No Funding)|
|Full Course Fee before GST||$1,000.00||$1,000.00||$1,000.00|
|Total Course Fee||$1,080.00||$1,080.00||$1,080.00|
|Less: IBF Funding||$700.00||$500.00||NA|
|Net Fee Payable||$380.00||$580.00||$1,080.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure Training provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
The Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure Training is a one-day training workshop.
The Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastracture Training is for Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform, and Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs.
In the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure Training, you will learn about crucial resources and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management so that you are equipped with the skills and tools to execute and analyze better in any project or business, implementing Cloud-based solutions.
Participants should have familiarity with the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors for taking Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure Training.
IBF Accredited Programmes
The IBF is an independent quality assurance framework benchmarked under industry standards to get the finance practitioners future-ready by strengthening their financial capability and industrial skills.
The IBF financial training scheme provides funding for training and assessment programmes specifically to enhance the underlying competencies of the workforce in the financial/tech sector.
Training allowance grant supports banking, financial services and insurance organizations to provide industry-standard training with a focus to upgrade the skills of their employees.
You can avail of more information about the IBF course and training programs here.
The financial Institutions and fin-tech firms regulated by the Authority of Singapore can avail the benefit of course fee subsidy.
Singapore residents and permanent residents can claim upto 90% subsidy. Participants need to pay only 5% + GST to attend the training.
The UTAP (Union Training Assistance Program) is a benefit provided to NTUC members for encouraging professional upskilling at a minimal cost.
Singapore citizens and permanent residents can avail of UTAP support who are NTUC members.
UTAP provides upto 50% support of the course fee. It provides $250 for participants under 39 years and $500 for participants above 40 years.
Login to NTUC to submit your application to claim UTAP support. You can also reach out to us @ for further support.
UTAP funding can be claimed after the completion of the course only.
SkillsFuture Credit is an initiative by the Singapore government to defray the training costs to encourage upgradation of skills specifically for finance/tech professions.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can avail of the benefit of SkillsFuture Credit. For more information, click here.
No, the small/medium sized enterprises cannot apply for SkillsFuture Credit since it is provided only to individuals.
No, SkillsFuture is not a cash account, it can be used only to offset course fees of completed training courses approved by SkillsFuture. Therefore you do not earn any interest from it.
The course fee of the training program is directly paid to the course provider through MySkillsFuture and you can avail directly from them.
You can login to MySkillsFuture, select the course and enter the details, enter course fee to be paid including GST and put the amount to be claimed. Upload invoice and click submit.
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
The growing need for proper data optimization, data processing, and execution in technology and business has been facilitated by Google’s launch of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Products and Services. In collaboration with Google, Agilitics Singapore will be conducting a one-day training session on Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Core Infrastructure, to mentor participants on Google Cloud Apps and Services, so that Cloud-based solutions can be incorporated into business strategies for a better outcome.
This one-day training will be transformative for any participant attending it, as they will be acquainted with the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, such as Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery and learn about the advantages of implementing Google Products and Services. The ease, flexibility, and improved performance at a lower cost exhibited by Google Cloud Platform is commendable and recommended by professionals.
Most importantly, the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Certification hikes your chances of landing high-paying jobs at big companies as the Google Cloud Platform Certification is preferred by most multi-national companies, and they would give it a higher priority over any other skills other candidates might have. With the majority of Fortune 500 Companies using Google Cloud Fundamentals because of the ease of it, they have improved considerably in terms of data recording, processing, updating, and analysis process.
In the one-day training session of Google Cloud Fundamentals Core Infrastructure, you will get hands-on labs experience that will give equip you with the foundational skills for working with GCP. You will learn about crucial resources and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management so that you are equipped with the skills and tools to execute and analyze better in any project or business, implementing Cloud-based solutions.
Transform your career today and earn rewarding success with Agilitics Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Certification.