High Success Rate
Skills future credit claimable
Globally Renowned Trainer
90% Course Fee Subsidy for SG/PR
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the foundation of SAFe
- Explain and promote the use of SAFe
- Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Complete the course of study leading to the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Recognize the problem to be solved
- Explain the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Describe the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Embrace the Lean Mindset
- Support the Agile Manifesto
- Apply the SAFe Principles
Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Organize around value
- Form cross-functional Agile Teams
- Organize Agile Release Trains (ARTs) around the flow of value
- Prepare for PI Planning
Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Create and review draft PI plans
- Finalize plans and establish business value
- Review final plans and commit to a set of PI Objectives
Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Release value on demand with DevOps
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Continuously integrate, deploy and Release on Demand
- Relentlessly improve results
Building Business Solutions and Lean System
- Build large solutions
Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Define a SAFe Portfolio
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Maintain the portfolio vision
- Establish portfolio flow
- Fund Value Streams
- Support Agile Portfolio Operations
- Apply Lean governance
Leading the transformation
- Lead your SAFe transformation
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
IBF Accredited Leading Safe®️ 5.1 Certification Training Singapore Programmes offers a 2-day SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification training, aimed at building SAFe knowledge, that can lead to your SAFe Agilist certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 2 days of training.
All participants completing the SAFe Agilist 5.1 Certification Training course will receive a password to attempt the Certification Training assessment for the same. The participants need to attempt the SAFe Agilist assessment within 30 days of receiving their free password and score at least 75% to pass the exam in order to get certified.
Retake policy – Immediately after the first attempt, the second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be taken. While there is a 10- day wait period for the third attempt; the fourth attempt necessitates a 30-day wait time
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
Funding & Price Chart
Individual Sponsored Company Sponsored* (Banking and Finance) Company Sponsored* (Non Banking and Finance) Singaporeans age 40 and above (90% funding) Singaporeans age below 40 and all PRs (80% funding) Singaporeans age 40 and above (90% funding) Singaporeans age below 40 and all PRs (80% funding) (No Funding) Full Course Fee before GST $2,500.00 $2,500.00 $2,500.00 $2,500.00 $2,500.00 7% GST $175.00 $175.00 $175.00 $175.00 $175.00 Total Course Fee $2,675.00 $2,675.00 $2,675.00 $2,675.00 $2,675.00 Less: IBF Funding $2,407.50 $2,140.00 $2,250.00 $2,000.00 NA Net Fee Payable $267.50 $535.00 $425.00 $675.00 $2,675.00
The Safe Training will equip you with the required skills and tools to master the different aspects of an organization and gain an in-depth understanding of processes. The primary focus of this training is to help you in establishing Team and Technical Agility while you lead the transformation.
The Safe Training Singapore is a Two-day training.
Executives and Leaders, Program and Project Managers, all are welcome to attend the Safe Training, regardless of experience.
This two-day Safe Training will help you understand the various value streams so that you can easily master the blockages and help your organization move ahead in the journey with the client.
Candidates should have experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management for joining Safe Training.
Yes. This certificate needs to be renewed every year.
SAFe certifications are valid for one year and include membership in the SAFe Community Platform. After the first year, individuals may renew their certification at the process specified in the link below.
The Scaled Agile Framework certification exam is an online test comprising of 45 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam and must score a minimum of 35 questions right to pass the Leading SAFe® 5 exam and obtain your SAFe® Agilist certification. First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion
You can retake the assessment and each retake attempt costs $50. Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.