The IBF standard is an independent quality assurance framework developed by the Banking and Financial institutions to measure the competencies of the workforce in the financial sector.
Benchmarked against industry standards, it covers 13 segments across the financial industry. It comprises accreditation and certification components that provide a practical approach to talent development.
Financial institutions and professionals prefer to adhere to the IBF guidelines for training and development. Let us dive deeper into the levels and benefits of IBF certification.
What will we discuss in this blog:
- What are the IBF certification levels?
- What are the benefits of attending an IBF Accredited Training Programs?
- What are the IBF Accredited Programs offered by Agilitics?
- How can you avail of IBF funding?
IBF Certification Levels
There are 3 levels of certification accorded by IBF. Let us have a look at it one by one.
Level 1: IBF Qualified
This beginner-level certification equips you with the foundation skills and the ability to apply the tasks in real-time.
Level 2: IBF Advanced
With this certification, you can demonstrate your ability to apply skills to complex tasks and acquire advanced analytical skills in roles as a specialist or supervisor. This is suitable for an individual with 3-15 years of experience.
Level 3: IBF Distinguished Fellow
This certification will enable you to apply skills in broader organizational functions and become the beacon of excellence in the industry.
Benefits of attending an IBF Accredited Training Programs
With the complete digitization of a company’s operations, one needs to upskill themselves for quick adaptation to change and survive in the industry. The financial institutions and training providers need to ensure they are a step ahead of the dynamics of the industry growth.
Acquiring the IBF accredited training program will advance your professional growth. Let’s see how!
1. Industry Standard Training: Financial institutions and training providers adhere to the IBF framework to develop their training and development programs since it is internationally recognized and benefits the finance professionals.
2. A Quality Mark Endorsed by Industry: The financial institutions and training providers must fulfill IBF accreditation criteria to ensure their ability to meet industry standards. Therefore, IBF accredited training programs are widely accepted and serve as an Industry-endorsed mark of quality in the finance industry.
3. Job Relevant: The IBF accredited training programs align with the key skill sets required for financial practitioners to excel in their respective job roles. The programs provide practice-oriented development roadmaps for financial individuals to stay competent in the industry.
4. Talent Recognition: The IBF accredited training programs offer industry-wide recognition demonstrating your capability to perform tasks more effectively than non-certified professionals.
5. Increased Productivity: The IBF programs provide adequate skill sets and expertise as per industry standards that bridge the gap in your skills set and help you enhance the overall performance & outkills your competitors.
7. Built-in House Talent: The IBF standards help financial institutions identify the required skills to meet the industry trends and train financial practitioners to advance their careers faster.
8. Training Grants: Training programs accredited by the IBF are eligible for IBF standards scheme funding. We will discuss their schemes in detail below.
Before that, let us first discuss who we are and what we have to offer you.
IBF Accredited Programs Offered by Agilitics
There are approximately 13 courses provided by us developed in close consultation with the finance industry. Prior to discussing the courses in detail, we want first to let you know who we are and how we can help you in your career growth.
We at Agilitics work with the motto of creating a better tomorrow. We do so by imparting knowledge via IBF standard training programs to business professionals. The courses enhance work performance by improving their skills and driving a greater return on investment.
Now, let’s discuss more on the courses we provide
1. Advance Data From Insight: This course will help you explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. Additionally, you will get hands-on experience in data loading, querying, schema modeling, optimizing performance, query pricing, data visualization, and much more.
2. Leading Safe®️ 5.1: The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) program will help you synchronize alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams seamlessly, leading to organizational success.
3. Certified Agile Coaching: The Certified Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) Certification Training focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. The coaches are well-equipped with the right skills and tools to address challenges and simulate real-world experiences. The candidates will learn the underlying competencies required to be a successful Agile coach and deliver successful outcomes to the desired levels.
4. Cloudera Data Analyst: This four-day training course will help you learn the application of traditional data analytics and business analytical skills to big data. This course will equip you with the tools you need to access, manipulate, transform, and analyze complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages.
5. Advanced Scrum Master: If you are an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent, or Change Leader within the organization, this course is for you. The training is designed to develop new skills and enhance existing skills & you will learn to apply the Scrum framework to solve real-world advanced, complex problems.
6. Contact Center AI: With the help of this course, learn to design, develop, and deploy customer conversational solutions. Additionally, it will help you learn to integrate conversational solutions with your existing contact center software, establish a framework for human agent assistance, and implement solutions at scale.
7. Professional Scrum Developer: The PSD certification will give you a real-world view of delivering quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. You will learn to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog and concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, Testing, Integration, and deployment within a single iteration & improve the team’s capabilities even more.
8. Professional Scrum Product Owner: It is a 14 hours course that focuses on maximizing the product value over writing requirements via thorough instruction and team-based exercises. This 2 days workshop will help you solidify your knowledge to deliver a successful product in the marketplace.
9. Professional Machine Learning Engineer: In this course, you will learn to write distributed ML models that scale in Tensorflow, scale out the training of those models, and offer high-performance predictions. From converting raw data to features to building an ML-focused strategy, progressing into model training, optimization, and productionalization with hands-on labs using Google Cloud Platform – you will learn everything in this workshop.
10. Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure: You learn and compare computing and storage services, including Google Cloud Platform, Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. Also, you will learn the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy, Google Cloud Identity, and Access Management.
11. Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals: This course will acquaint you with the machine learning functions and big data capabilities of Google Cloud. It will give you a detailed view of data processing capabilities and showcase the power of big data solutions.
12. Developing APIs with Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform: In this course, you will be accustomed to designing APIs using API proxies and using OpenAPI specifications to document them. You will also learn about the Apigee API platform to excel in designing, building, securing, deploying, and managing API solutions.
13. Cloud Security Knowledge: The CCSK certification will walk you through 16 domains of the CSA Security Guidance, recommendations from the European Union Agency for Network & Information Security (ENISA), and provide an overview of the Cloud Controls Matrix. The course will delve into identity management and application security for cloud deployments, rendering you with the knowledge required in a real-world environment.
Note: Most courses listed above qualify for a 90% subsidy for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. If you are the one, you will need to pay only 5% + GST to attend the training. For more information, head over to the website or contact us directly at @
IBF Funding Eligibility Criteria
Singaporeans and permanent residents can avail the IBF funding benefits. There are two levels of IBF funding, and let us have a look at each one of them.
- Self-sponsored: It covers 80-90% of training costs for programs commencing from 1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022.
- Company Sponsored Individuals: Under this, a training allowance grant of $$10/hr of eligible training assessment hours commencing from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022, including the enhanced funding support provided for self-sponsored individuals.
To access more information, click here.
With technological advancement, you need to upgrade yourself with the required courses and certifications to stay relevant in the market. IBF accredited courses are a great way to boost your career at any level. Additionally, the benefit of the IBF standards funding scheme makes it even more appealing.
What are you waiting for? Just click on the link and choose your favorite course, and read more details on our website.
We strive to provide business professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to increase work performance and drive greater return on investment for the global customers we support. Agilitics delivers customized technology and management training solutions to large corporations and government agencies around the world.