High Success Rate
Globally Renowned Trainer
Real-time code analysis and feedback
During this two-day instructor-led training course, participants will learn development and operations for Cloudera Streaming Analytics, a framework for low-latency processing and analytics powered by Apache Flink and Cloudera's innovative SQL Stream Builder.
Through extensive hands-on exercises, students will gain experience deploying and managing a Flink cluster, developing and running Flink applications, and using SQL Stream Builder's continuous SQL to perform analytics on streaming data.
During this course, you learn how to:
- Deploy a Flink cluster using Cloudera Manager
- Develop Flink batch and streaming applications
- Run and view Flink jobs
- Transform data streams
- Use watermarks and windows to analyze streaming data
- Analyze data with Cloudera SQL Stream Builder
- Monitor Flink application metrics
- Introduction to Apache Flink and Stream Processing
- Typical Use Cases
- Related Products
- Fault Tolerance
- Data Storage
- Planning Requirements
- Flink Dashboard
- Exercise: Running a Flink Program
- Execution Environment
- Flink Application Structure
- Create a Flink Project
- Build a Flink Program
- Exercise: Building a Simple Flink Program
- Data Types and Serialization
- Sources and Sinks
- Data Pipelines and ETL
- Exercise: Batch Processing Using Flink
DataStream API (continued)
- Exercise: Creating a Flink Streaming Application
- Using Kafka as a Source and Sink
- Exercise: Creating a Streaming Application Using a Kafka Source
Flink SQL and Table API
- Streaming Concepts
- Programming Options
- Exercise: Using Flink SQL and Kafka
Stateful Stream Processing
- Streaming Analytics
- Event Time Processing
- Exercise: Tumbling Windows with Event Time
Cloudera SQL Stream Builder
- SQL Stream Builder Console
- Analytics and Stream Processing
- Exercise: Creating SQL Stream Jobs
- Flink Metrics
- Log Files
- Exercise: Monitoring and Checkpointing
This course is designed for those who have experience with administration and application development on the Cloudera platform. Students must have at least basic familiarity with Java and Linux. Our Cloudera Training for Apache Kafka course, or equivalent experience with Apache Kafka, is a recommended prerequisite.
We offer Apache Flink and SQl Stream Builder on CDP Certification Training in Singapore aimed at beginner Associate Cloud Engineers that can lead to your Data Analyst Certification. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 4 days of training.
When you complete the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career. Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Cancellation requests received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund (minus payment gateway charges), please reach out to our support team through drop a refund request to email@example.com. Visit our page for more details about Cancellation & Refund Policy.
The process of enrolling for this classroom training is simple. The payment can be made through different options by using a debit/credit card which includes MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express or through PayPal. Acknowledgment will be issued automatically via email to the candidates once payment is done.
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, UPI, and internet banking.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!