High Success Rate
Globally Renowned Trainer
Real-time code analysis and feedback
One of the most critical functions of a data-driven enterprise is the ability to manage to ingest and data flow across complex ecosystems. Does your team have the tools and skill sets to succeed at this?
Apache NiFi provides this capability and our three-day Ingesting with Data Flow course delivers the foundational training you'll need to succeed with NiFi. In addition to learning NiFi's key features and concepts, participants will gain hands-on experience creating, executing, managing, and optimizing NiFi dataflows throughout a variety of scenarios.
During this course, you learn how to:
- Navigate the NiFi user interface
- Define, configure, organize, and manage dataflows
- Transform and trace data as it flows to its destination
- Track changes to dataflows with NiFi Registry
- Use the NiFi Expression Language to control dataflows
- Optimize dataflows for better performance and maintainability
- Connect dataflows with other systems, such as Apache Kafka, Apache Hive, and HDFS
Introduction to Ingesting with Data Flow
- Overview of Cloudera DataFlow Management and NiFi
- The NiFi User Interface
- Demonstration: NiFi User Interface
- Exercise: Build Your First Dataflow
- Overview of Processors
- Processor Surface Panel
- Processor Configuration
- Exercise: Start Building a Dataflow Using Processors
- Overview of Connections
- Connection Configuration
- Connector Context Menu
- Exercise: Connect Processors in a Dataflow
- Command and Control of a Dataflow
- Processor Relationships
- Back Pressure
- Exercise: Build a More Complex Dataflow
- Exercise: Creating a Fork Using Relationships
- Exercise: Set Back Pressure Thresholds
- Anatomy of a Process Group
- Input and Output Ports
- Exercise: Simplify Dataflows Using Process Groups
- Data Provenance Events
- FlowFile Lineage
- Replaying a FlowFile
- Exercise: Using Data Provenance
- Templates Overview
- Managing Templates
- Exercise: Creating, Using, and Managing Templates
Apache NiFi Registry
- Apache NiFi Registry Overview
- Using the Registry
- Exercise: Versioning Flows Using NiFi Registry
- FlowFile Attributes
- Routing on Attributes
- Exercise: Working with FlowFile Attributes
NiFi Expression Language
- NiFi Expression Language Overview
- Expression Language Editor
- Setting Conditional Values
- Exercise: Using the NiFi Expression Language
- Dataflow Optimization
- Control Rate
- Managing Compute
- Exercise: Building an Optimized Dataflow
- NiFi Architecture Overview
- Cluster Architecture
- Managing Clusters
- Site-to-Site Theory
- Site-to-Site Architecture
- Anatomy of a Remote Process Group
- Adding and Configuring Remote Process Groups
- Exercise: Building Site-to-Site Dataflows
This course is designed for developers, data engineers, administrators, and others with an interest in learning NiFi’s innovative no-code, graphical approach to data ingest.
Although programming experience is not required, basic experience with Linux is presumed, and previous exposure to big data concepts and applications is helpful.
We offer Dataflow Management with Apache Nifi Certification Training in Singapore aimed at beginner Associate Cloud Engineers that can lead to your DataFlow Management Training. Download the brochure and check the different Focus Areas covered within these 4 days of training.
This course is excellent preparation for the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer exam. Although we recommend further training and hands-on experience before attempting the exam, this course covers many of the subjects tested.
Certification is a great differentiator. It helps establish you as a leader in the field, providing employers and customers with tangible evidence of your skills and expertise.
- High Success rate
- Join Our Dynamic Community
- Training from Recognized Trainer
- Post-workshop support by the Coaches
Our clients praise us for our great results, personable service, expert knowledge, and on-time delivery. Here are what just a few of them had to say:
As a response to the COVID-19, we have moved our classes online. Our Live Virtual format delivers the same benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
Cancellation requests received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund (minus payment gateway charges), please reach out to our support team through drop a refund request to email@example.com. Visit our page for more details about Cancellation & Refund Policy.
The process of enrolling for this classroom training is simple. The payment can be made through different options by using a debit/credit card which includes MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express or through PayPal. Acknowledgment will be issued automatically via email to the candidates once payment is done.
Payment can be made via credit card, debit card, UPI, and internet banking.
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!